Insulated Industrial Cable Gland
• High quality durable materials
• Robust, heavy duty insulated design
• Metal-to-metal armour clamping
• Permanently crimped, low impedance earth termination
• Secure against self-loosening
• Direct & remote installation
• Enables zoning of earthed neutral systems
• Eliminates circulating currents
• High capacity external earth connection (B324)
• Third party short circuit tested
• Controlled outer ‘load retention’ seal
• Unique OSTG prevents overtightening
• -60°C to +130°C
• EMC tested
Note: Earth Tags can only be fitted to the B348 & A348 ZEN Cable Gland types.
The Symmetrical Fault Current (kA) rating for 1 second applicable to the Cast Integral Earth Lug featured in the B324 and A324 products are as follows:
• 26.0 kA for Cable Gland sizes up to 40
• 43.0 kA for Cable Gland sizes 50S and above
Please refer to the CMP CW CIEL product page for dimensional details of the Cast Integral Earth Lug feature included in the B324 and A324 designs.
Aluminium version available for AWA cables. When ordering please substitute letter B in B324 & B348 with letter A.
There are no reviews yet.