For all types of Braid & Tape Armoured Cables
Insulated Industrial Cable Gland
• Metal-to-metal armour clamping
• Permanently crimped, low impedance earth termination
• Secure against self-loosening
• Direct & remote installation
• Enables zoning of earthed neutral systems
• Eliminates circulating currents
• High capacity external earth connection (B367)
• Third party short circuit tested
• Controlled outer ‘load retention’ seal
• Unique OSTG prevents overtightening
• -60°C to +130°C
• EMC tested
† Grooved Cone (X) is predominantly used for Wire Braid (e.g. GSWB, TCWB), Steel Tape Armour (STA, DSTA) and Aluminium Strip Armour (ASA) but is also suitable for Single Wire Armour (SWA), Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA) and Pliable Wire Armour (PWA) if the range is outside that of the Stepped Cone (W).
Note: Grooved Cone (X) dimensions shown in the Cable Gland Selection Table below are for a double wire strand of braid armour cables. Tapes can also be doubled over. For cables that have only a single layer of armour such as SWA the clamping range should be used as shown in the table below.
Note: Earth Tags can only be fitted to the B368 & A368 ZEN Cable Gland types.
The Symmetrical Fault Current (kA) rating for 1 second applicable to the Cast Integral Earth Lug featured in the B367 and A367 products are as follows:
• 26.0 kA for Cable Gland sizes up to 40
• 43.0 kA for Cable Gland sizes 50S and above
Please refer to the CMP CW CIEL product page for dimensional details of the Cast Integral Earth Lug feature included in the B367 and A367 designs.
Aluminium version available for AWA cables. When ordering please substitute letter B in B324 & B348 with letter A.