Lightning current combination arrestor, type 1+2
• For the equipotential bonding of lightning current to VDE 0185-305 (IEC 62305)
• Lightning current discharge capacity of 12.5 kA (10/350) per pole and up to 50 kA (10/350) in total
• Modular, plug-in arrestor with dynamic cut-off unit and visual status display
• Locking mechanism with vibration protection and voltage keying
• Halogen-free plastic (UL 94 V-0)
• The remote signalling (FS) variants have a potential-free changeover contact for remote signalling
Application: Lighting current equipotential bonding for buildings of class III and IV.
There are no reviews yet.