Combination arrestor, 1-pole, for use in TN and TT networks:
MCD 50-B-OS: Coordinated lightning current arrestor, Type 1 (Class B) to EN 61643-11 with visual function display. For interface 0 to 2 (LPZ) in accordance with lighting protection zone concept to IEC 61312-1 and/or DIN VDE 0185-305.
• Arresting capacity 50 kA (10/350 µs) per pole
• Power consumption • Protection level • Line follow current quenching 25 kA Ipeak
• lncl. plug caps for identifying the connections
• Encapsulated, non-extinguishing spark gap
• Can be used in standard distributor housings.
Application example: Compact surge protection concepts and installations of requirement class B+C arrestors in a distributor without decoupling inductances and/or line lengths, e.g. direct on mobile radio system.