Combination arrester, 4-pole, with visual function display, for use in TN-S and TT networks.
Completely pre-terminated and ready for connection, consisting of:
MCD 50-B_OS: Type 1 (Class B) coordinated lightning current arrester to DIN EN 61643-11.
MCD 125-B/NPE: Coordinated N-PE spark gap, type 1 (Class B) to EN 61643-11 for use in TN-S and TT systems. Interface 0 to 1 according to lightning protection zone concept according to IEC 61312-1 and DIN VDE 0185-305.
• Arresting capacity 50 kA (10/350 µs) per pole (L-N)
• Arresting capacity 125 kA (10/350 µs) per pole (N-PE)
• Power consumption • Protection level • Line follow current quenching 25 kA Ipeak
• Incl. plug caps for identifying the connections
• Encapsulated, non-extinguishing spark gap
• Can be used in standard distributor housings.
Application: Lightning protection equipotential bonding for buildings, even with external lightning protection of classes I to IV in standard distribution housings.