Combination arrester, 4-pole, for use in TN-S and TT networks.
Completely pre-terminated and ready for connection, consisting of:
MCD 50-B: Coordinated lightning current arrester, type 1 (Class B) to EN 61643-11 and
MCD 125-B/NPE: Coordinated N-PE spark gap, type 1 (Class B) to EN 61643-11 for use in TN- and TT systems. Interface 0 to 1 according to lightning protection zone concept according to IEC 61312-1 and VDE 0185-305 (IEC 62305).
• Arresting capacity 50 kA (10/350 µs) per pole (L-N)
• Arresting capacity 125 kA (10/350 µs) per pole (N-PE)
• Conforms to VDN Directive 2nd Edition 2004
• Protection level • Line follow current quenching 25 kA Ipeak
• lncl. plug caps for identifying the connections
• Encapsulated, non-extinguishing spark gap
Application: Lightning protection equipotential bonding in buildings with external lightning protection of Class I to IV and in standard distributor housings.