For Braid, Pliable Wire & Steel Tape Armoured Cables
Single Seal Industrial Cable Gland
• High quality durable materials
• Robust, heavy duty design
• Metal-to-metal armour clamping
• Direct & remote installation
• Controlled outer ‘load retention’ seal
• Unique OSTG prevents overtightening
• -60°C to +130°C (standard), -200°C to 200°C (ThermIn option CXHT)
• Deluge protection option
• EMC tested
† Grooved Cone (X) is predominantly used for Wire Braid (e.g. GSWB, TCWB), Steel Tape Armour (STA, DSTA) and Aluminium Strip Armour (ASA) but is also suitable for Single Wire Armour (SWA), Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA) and Pliable Wire Armour (PWA) if the range is outside that of the Stepped Cone (W).
Note: Grooved Cone (X) dimensions shown in the Cable Gland Selection Table below are for a double wire strand of braid armour cables. Tapes can also be doubled over. For cables that have only a single layer of armour such as SWA the clamping range should be used as shown in the table below
There are no reviews yet.