For Braid & Steel Tape Armoured Cables
Single Seal Cable Gland
• -20°C to 200°C high temperature ThermIn seals
• High quality durable materials
• Robust, heavy duty design
• Metal-to-metal armour clamping
• Direct & remote installation
• Permanently crimped, low impedance earth termination
• Secure against self-loosening
• Controlled outer ‘load retention’ seal
• Unique OSTG prevents overtightening
• Deluge protection option
• EMC tested
Note: Deluge Proof option available (CXDHT)
† Grooved Cone (X) is predominantly used for Wire Braid (e.g. GSWB, TCWB), Steel Tape Armour (STA, DSTA) and Aluminium Strip Armour (ASA) but is also suitable for Single Wire Armour (SWA), Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA) and Pliable Wire Armour (PWA) if the range is outside that of the Stepped Cone (W).
Note: Grooved Cone (X) dimensions shown in the Cable Gland Selection Table below are for a double wire strand of braid armour cables. Tapes can also be doubled over. For cables that have only a single layer of armour such as SWA the clamping range should be used as shown in the table below.
There are no reviews yet.