Globally Approved, Explosive Atmosphere Cable Gland
• Effectively earths / grounds lead sheathed cables
• Metal-to-metal armour clamping
• Direct & remote installation
• Displacement type flameproof inner seal
• Controlled outer ‘load retention’ seal
• Unique OSTG prevents overtightening
• Designed to prevent Coldflow, see CMP Technical Document TS001 (available upon request)
• -60°C to +130°C
• Class I Zone 1, 21 and Zone 2, 22 Class I Division 2 ABCD
• Globally marked, IECEx, ATEX & cCSAus
• EMC tested
Note: † Grooved Cone (X) is predominantly used for Wire Braid (e.g. GSWB, TCWB), Steel Tape Armour (STA, DSTA) and Aluminium Strip Armour (ASA) but is also suitable for Single Wire Armour (SWA), Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA) and Pliable Wire Armour (PWA) if the range is outside that of the Stepped Cone (W).
Note: Grooved Cone (X) dimensions shown in the Cable Gland Selection Table below are for a double wire strand of braid armour cables. Tapes can also be doubled over. For cables that have only a single layer of armour such as SWA the clamping range should be used as shown in the table below.
Stepped (W) Cone is suitable for Single Wire Armour (SWA), or Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA) cables.
There are no reviews yet.