1. Conductor : Plain annealed copper wire
As per IEC 60228 Class 2
2. Fire Barrier : Mica tape
3. Insulation : Cross Linked Polyethylene ( XLPE )
4. Colour Code : Black, white with number on insulation
5. Individual Screen : Aluminium single coated with annealed tinned copper drain wire
6. Wrapping : Polyester binder tape
7. Overall Screen : Aluminium single coated with annealed tinned copper drain wire
8. Outer Sheath : Flame retardant low smoke zero halogen thermoplastic compound ( FR – LS OH )
9. Cable Marking : 1. Manufacturer name ( JEMBO CABLE )
2. Type of cable : – Single Pair : IPCV – OS FR
– Multi Pair : IPCV – IS FR
3. Rated Voltage ( 300/500 V )
4. Manufacturing year
|Symbol||:||Instrumentation Individual and Overall Screened Fire Resistant Non-Armoured
( CU-MGT-XLPE-IS-OS-LSZH-1 )
|Applicable Standard||:||Other Specification are available on request|
|Application||:||Fire Resistance Cables are requested for buildings especially hight safety requirements, such as: Emergency power supply station,Power stations and industrial plants,mines,under railway stations.Shipbuilding and offshore locations,data processing sites,alarm system,ventilation systems,escalators,lifts,emergency lighting systems, etc.
The cable has feature not emit any toxic or corrosive gases in the event of fire due to produces low smoke and halogen free and prevents the spread of fire.To ensure the performance of fire resistant cables, a test is performed according to IEC 60331 ( Formerly IEC 331), BS 6387, SS 299 or equivalent standard.
There are no reviews yet.