– Top-Entry Ball Valve
– API 6D, 6DSS
Sizes & Classes
– 2ˮ -60ˮ CL. 150-2500
Models and Types
– MV1 = Standard
– MV1-SS = Subsea
– MV1-LT = Low temp down to -1960C
– MV1-HT = High Temp < +5000C
MV1 Top-Entry Ball Valve
– Fully in-line repairable whether in vertical or horizontal position; the bolted construction consisting of a single-piece body with a bonnet, allows disassembly on site in-line for inspections and repairs.
– Manufactured with forged or cast materials in various grades of CS, SS, Duplex and all other high alloys, ensuring this design can meet all our customer material requirements.
– Designed and manufactured to withstand external loads from the pipeline to prevent any deformation of the body when the internal parts are fully removed for repairs and new parts are installed
– Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is routinely carried out during the design phase of the body and ball & seat confjguration.
– Engineered products typically having a long lead time delivery of 24 weeks and longer.
– Suitable for all industries and applications onshore, offshore and subsea