Globally Approved, Explosive Atmosphere RapidEx Barrier Cable Gland
• RapidEx liquid pour sealing system
– Enhances reliability, reduces risk
– Reduces man hours
– Reduces cost
• Metal-to-metal armour clamping
• Direct & remote installation
• Integral protected deluge seal
• Controlled outer ‘load retention’ seal
• Unique OSTG prevents overtightening
• -60°C to +85°C
• Class I Zone 1, 21 and Zone 2, 22 Class I Division 1 & 2 ABCD
• Globally marked, IECEx, ATEX & cCSAus
• EMC tested
† Grooved Cone (X) is predominantly used for Wire Braid (e.g. GSWB, TCWB), Steel Tape Armour (STA, DSTA) and Aluminium Strip Armour (ASA) but is also suitable for Single Wire Armour (SWA), Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA) and Pliable Wire Armour (PWA) if the range is outside that of the Stepped Cone (W).
Note: Grooved Cone (X) dimensions shown in the Cable Gland Selection Table below are for a double wire strand of braid armour cables. Tapes can also be doubled over. For cables that have only a single layer of armour such as SWA the clamping range should be used as shown in the table below
Stepped (W) Cone is suitable for Single Wire Armour (SWA), or Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA) cables.
There are no reviews yet.