This nVent RAYCHEM SC-JBS-L connection kit is an above insulation power connection kit for RAYCHEM 2SC60, 2SC70, 2SC80 and 3SC60, 3SC70, 3SC80 heating cables. It is approved by CSA, FM and IEC for use in hazardous locations. Relevant applications include:
- process temperature maintenance
- pipe freeze protection
- tank heating
Chemical and Pharmaceutical
Food and Beverage
Oil and Gas
- The connection kit shall be constructed of NEMA 4X rated enclosure with anti-static and UV resistant fiber-glass reinforced engineering plastic.
- The connection kit shall be re-enterable with captive sealing grommet.
- The connection mechanism shall be high temperature soldered crimps for reliable and long-term good electrical contact
- The connection kit shall be rated to a minimum installation temperature of -40°F (-40°C), and maximum pipe temperature of 482°F (250°C).
For detailed product specifications, please refer to the product datasheet.
There are no reviews yet.