The Ultimate Protective Shield in Harsh Corrosive Environments for TMC2 & TMC2X
Introducing Sentinel, the ultimate corrosion shield for cable glands types TMC2 & TMC2X:
- Offers long term reliability of cable terminations
- Extends the life span of the gland
- Quick and easy installation, no special tools required
- Clear, visible external identification
- Fully Inspectable
- Fully resistant to potash, UV & salt spray
- Low smoke & fume, zero halogen, flame retardant to UL94-HB
- Supplied with clearance hole and threaded entry interface seals
The Sentinel Corrosion Shield is a rigid mechanical protection device which encapsulates the cable gland, providing a high integrity seal. The Sentinel seals the interface between the equipment and the gland for both threaded and clearance holes. The robust outer environmental seal engages the outer sheath of the cable, providing an exceptional barrier to moisture, dust, corrosive substances and chemical agents that may attack the CMP cable gland.
As well as providing a practical alternative to stainless steel connectors, the Sentinel Corrosion Shield reduces the need for periodic inspections. When required, inspections can be easily undertaken, facilitated by easy disconnection and re-connection of the corrosion shield to inspect the gland.
There are no reviews yet.