Globally Approved, Explosive Atmosphere Cable Gland
• Fully sequential, three step installation procedure
• Reduces installation times, cost & risk
• Direct & remote installation
• Unique compensating displacement seal system (CDS)
– Metal-to-metal installation every time regardless of cable diameter
• Designed to prevent Coldflow, see CMP Technical Document TS002 (available upon request)
• Integral protected deluge seal
• Controlled outer ‘load retention’ seal
• Unique OSTG prevents overtightening
• -60°C to +130°C (standard), -20°C to 200°C (ThermEx option T3CDSHT)
• Globally marked, IECEx, ATEX, UL & cCSAus
• EMC tested
† Grooved Cone (X) is predominantly used for Wire Braid (e.g. GSWB, TCWB), Steel Tape Armour (STA, DSTA) and Aluminium Strip Armour (ASA) but is also suitable for Single Wire Armour (SWA), Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA) and Pliable Wire Armour (PWA) if the range is outside that of the Stepped Cone (W).
Note: Grooved Cone (X) dimensions shown in the Cable Gland Selection Table below are for a double wire strand of braid armour cables. Tapes can also be doubled over. For cables that have only a single layer of armour such as SWA the clamping range should be used as shown in the table below.
Stepped (W) Cone is suitable for Single Wire Armour (SWA), or Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA) cables.
For under / oversized armour wires click here
If you require further information or are interested in purchasing, please contact us.
Patents granted: DE 1077517, FR 1077517, GB 1077517