Triton CDS Globally Approved, Hazardous (Classified) Location Cable Gland
• Fully sequential, three step installation procedure
• Reduces installation times, cost & risk
• Direct & remote installation
• Unique compensating displacement seal system (CDS)
– Metal-to-metal installation every time regardless of cable diameter
• Designed to reduce the effects of Coldflow
• Integral protected deluge seal
• Controlled outer ‘load retention’ seal
• Unique OSTG prevents overtightening
• -76°F to 266°F (standard), -4°F to 392°F (ThermEx option T3CDSHT)
• Class I Zone 1, 21 and Zone 2, 22 Class I Division 2 ABCD
• Globally marked, UL, cCSAus, IECEx & ATEX
• As standard in nickel plated brass with NPT thread form
† Grooved Cone (X) is predominantly used for Wire Braid (e.g. GSWB, TCWB), Steel Tape Armour (STA, DSTA) and Aluminium Strip Armour (ASA) but is also suitable for Single Wire Armour (SWA), Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA) and Pliable Wire Armour (PWA) if the range is outside that of the Stepped Cone (W).
Note: Grooved Cone (X) dimensions shown in the Cable Gland Selection Table below are for a double wire strand of braid armour cables. Tapes can also be doubled over. For cables that have only a single layer of armour such as SWA the clamping range should be used as shown in the table below.
Stepped (W) Cone is suitable for Single Wire Armour (SWA), or Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA) cables.
For under / oversized armour wires click here
Patents granted: DE 1077517, FR 1077517, GB 1077517
There are no reviews yet.