The TSPe Ex polymer strain relief range of cable glands are suitable for use in explosive atmospheres with unarmoured or braided cable when terminated inside the enclosure, and have a temperature rating of +95°c to -60°c.
With the widest cable sealing range on the market, the TSPe Ex reduces the number of different sized cable glands required for projects, reducing the overall cost.
The TSPe Ex range meets the requirements of well-known cable gland standards including EN 62444 and IEC 62444.
For more specific applications IP68 & IP69X ingress discs or plugs are available.
- Finger-locking seal provides superior cable retention & strain relief
- Approved to the latest editions of IEC 60079 & EN 60079
- Internationally marked IECEx & ATEX
- Intrinsically safe (Ex i) blue nut version available
- Meets the requirements of IEC 62444 & EN 62444
- Widest cable range take for any comparable cable gland
- Low weight with high stiffness & strength
- Anti-vibration technology prevents gland loosening in operation
- Ingress disc or IP68, IP69 & IP69K rated plug options available
- White entry thread seal supplied, nickel plated brass locknut available
There are no reviews yet.