Industrial, Strain Relief Polyamide Plastic Cable Gland
Thr TSPV0 is an industrial strain relief cable gland which can be used with all types of unarmoured and braided cables, and have a temperature rating of +100°c to -40°c.
For use when the safety of people is paramount, recommended and often mandatory in the construction of public buildings, fire safety systems, rail infrastructure, tunnels and ventilation.
- Halogen & phosphorus free
- Extremely flame retardant & self-extinguishing according to UL94 V-0
- Incorporates CMP’s SOLO trusted brand which is approved by LUL
- Meets the requirements of IEC 62444 & EN 62444
- Finger-locking seal provides superior cable retention & strain relief
- Low weight with high stiffness & strength
- Widest cable range take for any comparable cable gland
- Available in a variety of colours (see table below)
- Entry thread seal supplied, UL94 V0 locknut available
There are no reviews yet.